News by Year
News by Brand
More Financial Releases
- Earnings Releases
For your convenience, we have archived all of Yum! Brands' statements and press releases since our company's inception in 1997. To view an archived press release, please select a 'year' or 'brand' from the list above.
- July 16, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Second-Quarter EPS Growth of 30%, Excluding Special Items; China Division System Sales Increased 21% with Operating Profit Growth of 188%; Yum! Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth
- May 1, 2014 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.37 per Share
- April 22, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports First-Quarter EPS Growth of 24%, Excluding Special Items; China Division System Sales Increased 17% with Operating Profit Growth of 80%; Yum! Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth
- March 12, 2014 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.37 per Share
- February 3, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Full-Year EPS Decline of 9%, or $2.97 Per Share, Excluding Special Items; Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth in 2014
Yum! Brands Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.335 per Share
LOUISVILLE, KY, May 15, 2013 – Yum! Brands Inc. (NYSE: YUM) Board of Directors today declared a dividend of $0.335 per share of common stock. The quarterly dividend will be distributed August 2, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 12, 2013. Since initiating a dividend in 2004, Yum! has increased its dividend at a double-digit percentage rate each of the past eight years, placing Yum! in a select group of companies from the S&P 500 to do so.
Yum!’s first priority with the operating cash it generates is to invest in high-return global growth opportunities. In addition, Yum! is committed to returning significant cash to shareholders. The Company has returned $5.8 billion of cash through the combination of share repurchases and dividends over the past five fiscal years.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world’s largest restaurant company in terms of system restaurants with over 39,000 restaurants in more than 130 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked #201 on the Fortune 500 List with revenues of over $13 billion in 2012. The Company’s restaurant brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell - are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opened over five new restaurants per day, making it a leader in international retail development. The Company has consistently been recognized for its reward and recognition culture, diversity leadership, community giving, and consistent shareholder returns.
Analysts are invited to contact:
Steve Schmitt, Vice President Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Donny Lau, Director Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Members of the media are invited to contact:
Amy Sherwood, Vice President Public Relations, at 502⁄874–8200