Yum! Corporate Governance
Committee Composition and Charters
Chaired by Thomas C. Nelson, the Audit Committee assists the Board of Directors in its oversight of the integrity of the financial statements of the Company, as well as compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and the performance of the Company's internal audit function.
Management Planning and Development Committee
Chaired by Robert D. Walter, the Compensation Committee reviews and approves all of the policies under which compensation is paid or awarded to the Company's executive officers. The Committee also monitors the performance of the chief executive officer and other senior executives.
Nominating and Governance Committee
Chaired by Thomas M. Ryan, the Nominating and Governance Committee assists the board in identifying qualified individuals to become directors, determining the composition, and compensation of the board and its committees, monitoring process to assess the board effectiveness and developing and implementing the Company's corporate governance guidelines.
Chaired by David C. Novak, the Executive/Finance Committee exercises all of the powers of the Board in the management of the business and affairs of the Company consistent with applicable law while the Board is not in session.
- May 15, 2013 – Yum! Brands Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.335 per Share
- May 3, 2013 – Yum! Brands to Present at Baird Growth Stock Conference
- April 23, 2013 – Yum! Brands Reports First-Quarter 2013 EPS Declined 8%, Excluding Special Items; China Division Sales and Profits Declined Significantly
- March 22, 2013 – Yum! Brands Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.335 per Share
- March 7, 2013 – Yum! Brands to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and UBS Conferences
|= Chairperson||= Member||= Financial Expert||= Lead Director|
|Independent Directors||LD||FE||Audit||Mgmt Dev/Plan||Nominating/Gov||Exe/Finance|
|Mirian M. Graddick-Weir|
|J. David Grissom|
|Thomas C. Nelson|
|Thomas M. Ryan|
|Robert D. Walter|
|David C. Novak|
|Jing-Shyh S. Su|
|Michael J. Cavanagh|