Yum! Corporate Governance
Committee Composition and Charters
Chaired by Thomas C. Nelson, the Audit Committee assists the Board of Directors in its oversight of the integrity of the financial statements of the Company, as well as compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and the performance of the Company's internal audit function.
Management Planning and Development Committee
Chaired by Robert D. Walter, the Compensation Committee reviews and approves all of the policies under which compensation is paid or awarded to the Company's executive officers. The Committee also monitors the performance of the chief executive officer and other senior executives.
Nominating and Governance Committee
Chaired by Thomas M. Ryan, the Nominating and Governance Committee assists the board in identifying qualified individuals to become directors, determining the composition, and compensation of the board and its committees, monitoring process to assess the board effectiveness and developing and implementing the Company's corporate governance guidelines.
Chaired by David C. Novak, the Executive/Finance Committee exercises all of the powers of the Board in the management of the business and affairs of the Company consistent with applicable law while the Board is not in session.
- July 16, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Second-Quarter EPS Growth of 30%, Excluding Special Items; China Division System Sales Increased 21% with Operating Profit Growth of 188%; Yum! Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth
- May 1, 2014 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.37 per Share
- April 22, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports First-Quarter EPS Growth of 24%, Excluding Special Items; China Division System Sales Increased 17% with Operating Profit Growth of 80%; Yum! Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth
- March 12, 2014 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.37 per Share
- February 3, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Full-Year EPS Decline of 9%, or $2.97 Per Share, Excluding Special Items; Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth in 2014
|= Chairperson||= Member||= Financial Expert||= Lead Director|
|Independent Directors||LD||FE||Audit||Mgmt Dev/Plan||Nominating/Gov||Exe/Finance|
|Mirian M. Graddick-Weir|
|Thomas C. Nelson|
|Thomas M. Ryan|
|Robert D. Walter|
|David C. Novak|
|Jing-Shyh S. Su|
|Michael J. Cavanagh|