2012 Annual Report
View the interactive 2012 Annual Report.
2012 CSR Report
View the Yum! 2012 Corporate Social Responsibility report and see how we are becoming the defining global company that feeds the world.
Results for 2012 reaffirmed our consistent record of success with 13 percent Earnings Per Share (EPS) growth before special items, which marks the eleventh straight year we delivered at least 13% growth and exceeded our 10% EPS growth target. For the full year 2012, we opened a record 1,976 new restaurants outside the U.S. and grew worldwide system sales by 5% prior to foreign currency translation. Importantly, our Return on Investment Capital (ROIC) was over 22% and continued to be an industry leader.
- May 15, 2013 – Yum! Brands Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.335 per Share
- May 3, 2013 – Yum! Brands to Present at Baird Growth Stock Conference
- April 23, 2013 – Yum! Brands Reports First-Quarter 2013 EPS Declined 8%, Excluding Special Items; China Division Sales and Profits Declined Significantly
- March 22, 2013 – Yum! Brands Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.335 per Share
- March 7, 2013 – Yum! Brands to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and UBS Conferences